Charge this power bank either with direct sunlight or a mains electricity outlet. Designed for travelers, the Solar Charging Power Bank lets you charge and recharge multiple devices, multiple times, using only the power of the sun.
We recommend leaving for the wilderness with a full charge, then topping up the power bank using only sunlight. 7 hours of exposure to the sunlight will give around a 30% charge or one full charge of an iPhone.
A handy LED light system lets you know how much charge remains in the Solar Charging Power Bank, and surge protection means you are always safe when using it.
It’s compatible with any device that uses USB Charging (this is nearly every mobile device you can think of) and comes in your choice of color.
Solar Charging Power Bank Features:
- 10000 mAh – juice up your iPhone 3 times on one charge
- Juice up the power bank by mains outlet electricity or by sunlight
- Charge your power bank by mains outlet electricity in 2-3 hours
- Charge by sunlight only in emergencies – a full charge takes up to 37 hours
- 4 LED light system so you always know how much charge is left. 4 lights = 100%
- Charge 2 devices at the same time with 2 USB ports
- Compatible with all USB charging devices, such as iPhone, iPad, Android, Kindle
- Surge protection keeps you and your devices safe
- Package includes 1 Micro USB cable and an instruction manual
- Comes in 2 colors: Green and Orange
We recently published a blog post about this power bank. In it, we talk about why as a traveler, it’s important to have one of these with you. Read it here: Why Travelers need a Solar Charging Power Bank